Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thought: 30 Day Project

30 Day Project , this is first post about my personal thought  that I experience or came across my life. This idea originated after reading Matt Cutt blog, further blossomed by Stephen Covey "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People".

Most of the things, which we consider as childish, or easy, are hard to implement. Eg I tried out reading 20 lines from some book daily, which i was not able to continue more than three days. But then and there, i try read some book, trying to make it as a routine, since books or paper or information chest like internet gives us different perspective altogether.

I think we should take simple things, to make ourself believe we would be able to do. Many of the insipiration quote, which grace through our life, are nice at that moment, but when we think about following, we discard it as it is not practical, not giving a try.

After this idea, i try to give a shot once, not withholding the shot thinking about the outcome. Since no harm will occur to us by trying.

Actually this is also a 30 Day Project, expressing myself daily through this blog. Let see how much  I would be able to express myself.

No comments: