Friday, May 28, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Forgot to mention subject in mail???
Very useful precaution, have tried this & its working, please do it in your Outlook too, reading below…
Forgot to mention subject while writing an Official Mail and feel bad later???????
Yes…. It's a concern for all…. A mail without a subject brings a bad impression on us.
To avoid this, just follow the simple steps mentioned below and see the result.
Here are the steps: -
1. Open your Outlook,
2. Press Alt+F11. This opens the Visual Basic Editor and open Project-Project 1 (left side). If this doesn’t open Project-Project 1 then press then Press Ctrl+R.
3. On the Left Pane, one can see "Microsoft Outlook Objects" or "Project1", expand this. Now one can see the "ThisOutLookSession".
4. Double click on "ThisOutLookSession". It will open up a Code Pane on the right hand side.
5. Copy and Paste the following code in the right pane (Code Pane) and save it
Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
Dim strSubject As String
strSubject = Item.Subject
If Len(Trim(strSubject)) = 0 Then
Prompt$ = "Subject is Empty. Are you sure you want to send the Mail?"
If MsgBox(Prompt$, vbYesNo + vbQuestion + vbMsgBoxSetForeground, "Check for Subject") = vbNo Then
Cancel = True
6. Now whenever you try to send a mail without subject, a pop-up is raised to remind you of the blank subject.